The Tourniquet (Latex free) 1" x 18", 1 per box
- Buy 10 for $1.97 each and save 35%
- Buy 25 for $1.88 each and save 38%
- Buy 50 for $1.79 each and save 41%
- Buy 100 for $1.65 each and save 45%
- Buy 500 for $1.50 each and save 50%
Tourniquet (Latex free) 1" x 18", 1 per box
The single unitized box, that fits any first aid kit, contains one rubber tourniquet. This tourniquet can be used for constricting or compressing to control arterial and venous blood flow to a portion of an extremity for a period of time.
- Latex Free - Safeguard against latex allergies or sensitivity
- Comes in rolls of 1" wide ×18" long for optimal elasticity
- Patient appreciates the smooth comfort and ease when applied
- Strong and superior elastic construction
- Tear resistant for maximum performance
Directions for Use:
- To be used stop hemorrhaging from injury to arms, legs, or other body parts.
- Remove tourniquet from box and unroll.
- Place tourniquet 2-4 inches from wound site.
- Firmly wrap the tourniquet around the limb keeping the tourniquet as flat as possible & securely tighten.
- Once tourniquet is applied DO NOT REMOVE unless directed by a physician.
- Note the time tourniquet was applied.
100% NITRILE (LATEX-FREE)
A TOURNIQUET SHOULD ONLY BE APPLIED AS A LAST RESORT DUE TO A LIFE THREATENING HEMORRHAGE THAT CAN NOT BE CONTROLLED BY ANY OTHER MEANS.
This item meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1 color code standards for unitized first aid refill items. ANSI Information
|Brand||Prostat First Aid|
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||2820|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.025|
|Width / Depth (inches)||4|
|Case Length (inches)||13|
|Case Width (inches)||10|
|Case Weight (lbs)||4.5|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$2.99|