The Padded Aluminum Finger Splint, Reusable
- Buy 10 for $0.96 each and save 52%
- Buy 25 for $0.88 each and save 56%
- Buy 50 for $0.83 each and save 59%
- Buy 100 for $0.74 each and save 63%
- Buy 500 for $0.69 each and save 66%
Padded Aluminum Finger Splint, Reusable, 1 Each
Instead of cutting up a larger Splint in order to stabilize sprained or fractured fingers, use this handy pack. A true wilderness medicine icon, the finger Splint is built from a thin core of aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam. The splint is extremely pliable, but bend it into any of three simple curves, and it becomes extremely rigid and supportive for any fractured, sprained, or injured limb.
- SUPPORT AND STRENGTH - Treat injured and fractured limbs with this lightweight and flexible splint.
- CONVENIENT SIZE FOR FINGERS - The split measures 4.25" x 2" and can easily be stored in backpacks, first aid kits, or vehicles.
- SUPERIOR ALUMINUM INTERIOR - The aluminum core housed between the outer foam shell is substantially lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splits, and is also radiolucent, allowing Xrays to be performed without having to remove the splint.
- WEATHERPROOF & REUSABLE - Perfect for all conditions and environments, and easy to clean and reuse.
- EASY TO CUT & SHAPE - The split is easily cut with sheers or scissors to allow you to use a split for smaller body parts or to fit tricky injuries.
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||230119F-ER, M5074|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$1.99|
$1.99 Our Price: $0.98 As low as $0.69
The First Aid Store™ Triangular Sling/Bandage w/ 2 Safety Pins - 1 Each
$1.65 Our Price: $0.78 As low as $0.57
The Urgent First Aid™ Urgent First Aid Guide with CPR & AED - 52 Pages
$7.95 Our Price: $1.50 As low as $0.68
The First Aid Store™ Deluxe Stainless Steel Scissors - 5-3/4" - 1 Each
$8.96 Our Price: $1.70 As low as $1.19