The 10 Person, 116 Piece Bulk Workplace First Aid Kit, Wall-Mountable and Portable Plastic Case with Gasket
- Buy 5 for $17.09 each and save 43%
- Buy 10 for $15.78 each and save 48%
- Buy 50 for $14.90 each and save 51%
- Buy 100 for $13.15 each and save 57%
- Buy 500 for $12.27 each and save 60%
10 Person - 116 Piece Bulk First Aid Kit with Gasket - 1 Each
- Serves up to 10 Person Offices and General Workplace Environments
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA §1910.151b
- Wall Mountable & Portable Handy Kit Case Gasketed for moisture resistance
- Bonus Items plus 52 page Full Color OSHA & ANSI First Aid Guide
- Made in USA
The Made in USA Urgent First Aid™ 116-piece workplace first aid kit is ideal for contractors, vehicles, offices and other small companies with up to 10 employees. This business first aid kit meets federal OSHA requirements 1910.151b (ANSI & State requirements may vary).
Sturdy and convenient, the 10-unit plastic case contains the first aid essentials to prepare you for work-related accidents, and was designed by first aid experts with thoughtful additions not found in most small business medical aid kits. In addition to the basic work first aid kit content with all you need to clean-treat-protect common workplace injuries, in this handy kit you will also find first aid supplies for; itching and rash treatment, eye injuries, burn relief, ammonia inhalants for fainting, as well as an instant cold compress for treating bumps, bruises, contusions and more. Even better - rather than a simple first aid instruction sheet - as an added bonus this kit includes the Urgent First Aid™ full color 52 page OSHA & ANSI First Aid guide for thorough guidance on how to perform necessary first aid skills properly… Read about the first aid book content below as well.
The water-resistant polypropylene (plastic) case is wall mountable yet has a handle for easy carrying and a rubber gasket to help keep moisture and dust from contaminating your first aid content items.
- (1) Empty 10 Unit Plastic Case, Gasketed
- (1) Plastic Tweezers - 4"
- (2) Eye Pads
- (6) Dressing Pad, Gauze 3"X3"
- (5) 2" x 4" Patch Bandage, Woven
- (50) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandages, Plastic
- (16) First Aid / Burn Cream - 0.9 gm packs
- (1) First Aid Tape - 1/2" x 2.5 yd.
- (2) Gauze Clean Wrap Roll, 2"
- (4) 2" x 4" Non-Adherent Pad
- (1) Nickel Plated Scissors - 4-1/2"
- (2) Ammonia Inhalant Pads
- (4) Hydrocortisone Cream 1.0%, 0.9 gm
- (5) 1" X 3" Adhesive Bandages, Woven
- (5) Knuckle Bandages, Woven
- (5) Fingertip Bandages, Woven
- (4) Antiseptic BZK Cleansing Wipe
- (1) Urgent First Aid Guide with CPR & AED - 52 Pages
- (1) Instant Cold Compress, 5" X 6"
Kit dimensions: 8.25” x 5.25” x 3”
This Kit features a 52 page full color ANSI & OSHA First Aid Guide Book covering Emergency steps of assessing the scene and person, calling 9-1-1 or location emergency number, Establishing responsiveness, Establishing and maintaining an open and clear airway, Performing rescue breathing, Treating airway obstruction in a conscious victim, Performing CPR, Using an AED. The guide covers - Recognizing the signs and symptoms of shock and providing first aid for shock from illness or injury - Assessing and treating a victim who has an unexplained change in level of consciousness or sudden illness - Controlling bleeding with direct pressure - Poisoning - Responding to medical emergencies - Chest pain - Stroke - Breathing problems - Anaphylactic reaction - Hypoglycemia in diabetics taking insulin - Seizures - Reduced level of consciousness - Impaled objects - Assessment of and first aid wounds including abrasions, cuts, lacerations, punctures, avulsions, amputations and crush injuries - Principles of wound care including infections precautions - Principles of body substance isolation, universal precautions and use of PPE - Burns, including assessment of the severity of a burn, including extent (size) and depth - Recognizing whether a burn is thermal, electrical or chemical and the appropriate first aid. The book also gives instructions for Temperature extremes - Exposure to cold, including frostbite and hypothermia / Exposure to heat, including heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke. The First Aid Booklet also covers first aid methods and treatments for Musculoskeletal injuries (Fractures, Sprains, strains, contusions and cramps as well as Head, neck, back and spinal injuries) - Eye injuries - Mouth and teeth injuries (Oral injuries, lip and tongue injuries, broken and missing teeth) - Bites and stings (Human and animal bites - Bites and stings from insects), This first aid book even offers guidance for exposure to poison oak, ivy, or sumac and instructions for emergency childbirth.
Buy American! Assembled in the USA in an FDA certified facility and using American Labor.
Assembled in California from domestic and imported content in a sturdy case manufactured in USA
|Brand||Urgent First Aid|
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||3620, URG3620|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.95|
|Width / Depth (inches)||5.5|
|Case Length (inches)||17.5|
|Case Width (inches)||12|
|Case Weight (lbs)||20.65|
|Custom Imprint Available||Yes|
|Weather / Water Resistant||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$29.95|