The Disposable Protective Face Mask with Ear Loop, blue, FDA APPROVED, Box of 50
Disposable Protective Face Mask with Ear Loop, blue, FDA APPROVED, Box of 50
This mask helps to block exhalation from the mouth and nose, and to filter inhalation of fluids and particulate matter.
- FDA CERTIFIED
- PP non-woven fabric (1st layer)
- Melt-blown filter cloth (2nd layer)
- Superfine soft fiber (antibacterial Nonwoven fabric, 3rd layer)
- Moldable nose clip
- Latex-free ear loop
- OSHA Standard and GB/T32610-2016
- BFE ≥99%
- PFE ≥99%
- FDA certified
Procedural filter masks are helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread. These are especially useful on people already infected to stop contamination of others, but according to the WHO (World Health Organization):
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
DUE TO CURRENT WORLDWIDE SHORTAGES AND TEMPORARY MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER PRICE INCREASES, THESE ARE SOLD AS "FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS"
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||AW-50, AA-50, AAA-1001, 1810, URG1810, SO-50|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.45|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$4.75|